The Village for Early Childhood Education
1907 W Powers Ave., Littleton, CO 80120
Ph: 303-347-6985 Fax: 303-347-6981
Enrollment Forms and Instructions: Preschool Program
The first step in the enrollment process is to submit an Enrollment packet. You may download and complete the forms listed below. Please return completed forms to The Village office as soon as possible. When all of your enrollment forms have been received, The Village will be able to determine placement for your child.
A new enrollment packet must be completed for each student every year. Returning students do not need to re-submit a birth certificate or immunization records (unless additional immunizations have been received).
Completed enrollment packets must contain:
- Completed enrollment forms:
Family Intake Form
- Copy of child’s official birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Proof of address: house closing papers, rental/lease agreement, current Xcel statement or a notarized letter from the property owner and their Xcel statement (Proof of Address required for Funded Preschool)
- If applying for Funded Preschool (Head Start or Colorado Preschool Program ), you must have a completed Proof of Income Worksheet with the required income documents attached.
Completed Health Status and Dental forms are due at the start of school. These forms need to be completed by qualified medical staff and will be reviewed by our school nurse. Health Status and Dental forms expire one year after the date of the exam.
Please include any comments/concerns or other information you would like us to know about your child on a separate sheet of paper and submit it with your packet.
Please go to Program Options and Fees for information about various Village programs.
Questions? – please call 303-347-6985